Maximus Canada Employment Services Portal ClientConnect
Maximus Canada Employment Services helps job seekers find and maintain employment through our many job centre locations in British Columbia. By logging into the Maximus Canada Employment Services Portal, ClientConnect, you gain access to a range of employment services and supports at our local WorkBC Centre and at our WorkBC virtual centre. Here you will find our employment centres’ resource room content with the latest employment news, events, webinars, online courses, and more. It includes everything curated by your local Maximus Canada Employment Services Centre.
ClientConnect resources will help you stay connected with your Employment Coach to:
- Quickly access virtual appointments
- Upload files such as your resume for revision
- See all upcoming Maximus Canada Employment Services webinars and in-person workshops
- Access CareerConnect
CareerConnect resources can help you:
- Prepare for job search or for work through a variety of courses designed by our team, based on the needs of British Columbians, employers, and job seekers
- Find jobs or obtain work experience by providing you with hot job leads
- Access resources to help you maintain employment
- Resolve workplace issues
Information from our Corporate Services team, or for existing customers with an account or technical question.
Employment Services at WorkBC Centres
At Maximus Canada Employment Services, we take pride in providing a safe and respectful environment for our clients and team. To learn more about our unwelcome behaviour policy, please click here.
To access ClientConnect & CareerConnect
Please register for an online account. Once you complete the registration process, your assigned Employment Coach will provide login credentials.
Have a Question? Chat Now.
SEND US AN EMAIL